From the moment you enter this stunning four-bedroom estate, you’ll feel yourself instantly transported to a state of mind inspired by the home’s namesake “malie”, meaning calm, peace and tranquility. Presenting over 7,000 square feet of living space under one roof, this elegant retreat seamlessly combines indoor and outdoor natural elements to allow cool ocean breezes to permeate throughout the home. Visionary architect Shay Zack brings Hale Malie to life as a new Hawaiian contemporary classic imbued with elegance and sophistication yet rooted in simplicity to truly enjoy the relaxed Hawaiian lifestyle.
The great room featuring a signature vaulted redwood ceiling with exposed beams and window wall to the Pacific Ocean creates an open, bright and inviting space. From the great room and lanai, you’ll look out over the spa and wrap around infinity edge pool to take in commanding views of Kauai’s verdant landscape and pristine blue ocean. The kitchen will appeal to your inner chef with its luxury appliances including a Wolf range and oven, Sub-Zero refrigerator-freezer, a wine refrigerator, warming drawer, and Miele whole bean coffee system.
Hale Malie is an ideal retreat for couples or friends traveling together. The main house of this exclusive vacation residence sleeps four and features two primary suites on opposite wings. One primary suite features a king bed and a generous en suite bathroom with a deep soaking tub, outdoor garden shower, attached office, walk-in closet and private lanai. The second primary suite has a king bed with an en suite bathroom with an indoor shower and outdoor garden shower, walk-in closet and a private lanai. You’ll pass the koi pond on your way to the detached ohana (guest house) which sleeps four in two bedrooms with king beds, private garden showers and stone tub.
Congregate on the pool deck for the nightly sunset views from Kauai’s southern coast. With the flip of a wall switch you can ignite the fire bowls located on either corner of the infinity pool. Additional built-in tiki torches can be lit on the pool deck to provide a romantic and tropical atmosphere as you watch the the sky fill with shades of orange, pink, and purple.
Hale Malie Features:
- 7,066 SQ FT under roof
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- Primary bedroom with King bed, en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with King bed, en suite bathroom
- Third bedroom with king bed, shared jack-and-jill bathroom
- Fourth bedroom with king bed, shared jack-and-jill bathroom
- Each bedroom includes a private outdoor shower (five outdoor showers in total)
- Custom outdoor stone tub and indoor tub
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wolf gas stove
- Dual sub-zero refrigerators
- Wine refrigerator
- Miele whole bean coffee system, blender, toaster, food processor
- Butler’s pantry just off main kitchen
- Indoor dining table for twelve
- Outdoor dining table for eight
- Kitchen counter seating for four
- Dual laundry facilities
- Private pool and hot tub
- Premium cable and streaming service
- Koi pond
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Central AC
- Beach and pool accessories for guest use
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.