Lanikai Hale is a four-bedroom vacation villa can accommodate up to ten guests and was designed to be elegant yet comfortable. Families will appreciate the Bunk Room, with its four twin-sized beds, and the detached ohana (guest house), offering additional privacy including your own lanai. After a day spent hiking Waimea Canyon or exploring the Na Pali coast, you’ll appreciate returning home to relax in the hammock by the firepit as you watch another spectacular Kauai sunset. Please keep in mind that there is a seven night minimum stay requirement.
This spacious 2,925 square foot vacation residence features an open floor plan with spaces for everyone to gather as well as private enclaves like the bed swing on the front porch to enjoy a quiet moment with a cup of coffee or good book. Each of the three bedrooms in the main house as well as the detached ohana features an en suite bathroom with a shower. The primary bedroom also features a soaking tub and outdoor shower.
The heart of the home is the main living area, designed for relaxation and connection. Retractable sliding glass doors invite ocean breezes and open up to the covered lanai, an outdoor dining table for eight, a 65” Samsung Smart TV, and plenty of comfortable seating. Just below the lanai is the private pool and large hot tub with six chaise lounges, an outdoor kitchen with a Blaze gas grille, a beverage refrigerator, bar seating for four, a firepit, and a hammock gently swaying between two palm trees.
The modern gourmet kitchen has a Dacor refrigerator, six-burner Dacor gas range, a wet bar with a Samsung wine refrigerator, and is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare meals in your home. For those impromptu meals in the kitchen, the bar has seating for eight. The living room offers plenty of comfortable seating and 75” Samsung smart TV.
The primary bedroom has a king bed, 55” Samsung Smart TV and an en suite bathroom with a double vanity, soaking tub, walk-in shower and outdoor shower. The second bedroom in the main house has a king bed, 55” Samsung Smart TV and an en suite bathroom with walk-in shower. The Bunk Room features two bunk beds with four twin beds, 55” Samsung Smart TV and an en suite bathroom with walk-in shower. The detached ohana has king bed, 55” Samsung Smart TV, mini fridge, and bathroom with a double vanity and walk-in shower.
Lanakai Hale Features:
- 2925 sq ft
- Sleeps 10
- Main house: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Primary bedroom with King bed, en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with King bed, en suite bathroom
- Third bedroom with two bunk beds with four extra long twin beds
- Ohana (detached guest house)
- King bed, en suite bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dacor six-burner gas stove
- Dacor refrigerator
- Wet bar
- Coffee maker, blender, toaster, waffle maker, rice cooker
- Outdoor dining table for eight
- Kitchen counter seating for eight
- Laundry room on first floor
- Private pool and hot tub
- Outdoor fire pit and seating area for six
- Bed swing
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Safe in the primary bedroom and one in the ohana
- Central AC
- Beach chairs, beach umbrellas, beach bags, children’s life jackets, kid’s sand and pool toys, boogie boards, beach towels and one set of golf clubs for guest use.
Prices do not include applicable taxes and fees. All rates and fees are subject to change without prior notice. For more information, please contact your EEI Vacation Estate Specialist.